RECOMENDATIONS A BUG ... ANDY PLEASE READ THIS

Archive of all threads restored from the backup after the forum hijack
[PamO]

RECOMENDATIONS A BUG ... ANDY PLEASE READ THIS

Post by [PamO] »

hi, well first of all, very good work i like it very much... but there are some things you should pay atention at them.
So ill start
bugs: Some times, when im chatting with x friend and he have the <Enter> character in his nick, make my script gets freeze (thats not good)

notes:
It wold be nice if you use two diferent names of variables: %msn.blablabla
for variables that have to be in the variable list always, and others %_msn.blabla kind for variables, that after colse the script, doesn have any function, and only make the variable list bigger.

recomendations:
You could improve your log lector makin something like run notepad $$sfile($mircdirmsn\logs\) or something, you use loadbuf to view the log in a mirc window, it wold be perfect =]
other thing that could be perfectionadte is the way you use the main window, why dont you use two windows?? the main window chan be where contact list is displayed an another one (just att the bottom on the main one, and with no border, of course) to display the actions like who connects etc.
and the las one i think, when you make a right klick in the contact list, if a line is checked, why dont you dysplay at the top of the menu the username of the nick selected?? some times you cant recognise whos online cuase their long nicks =S
well thats all. thank you, i have alredy done some of this in the script that i have, but i have tu remade them when i update the version >=/ and im tired of that.
my email is under_pamo@hotmail.com if you want some opinions in whow to script my ideas, ora some thing, well you know what to do lolz =]
sorry for my bad english but im mexican jo, viva mexico cabrones
Moses420ca
I'm Helpful!

could you share your modified version?

Post by Moses420ca »

could you share your modified version?
I have my msn contact on here. Could you send me a copy please? Also, would you know how to make the contact list be it's own window and put it's own icon to the system tray?
[PamO]

im sorry

Post by [PamO] »

if he let me share my version by uploadind it in his page or answering any of my comments yes.
im not the author of the skript so i dont feel in order to can distribute the sript with modifications, but, i hope andy take part of my ideas to add them in his script or use part of my code, for me there isnt any inconvenient if he do that. everything to do a better skript =]

PD. Viva mexiko kabrones